Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lets update shall we?

The final examination already finished with..err...half successfully? and now im staying in my college to get a revenge on freedom to spend time with free internet...muahaha XD enjoy made me nervous..why? coz im too excited till dunno which one to do first..LOL
so what i did : khada sleep , draw, draw, window shopping (omg, the latest shawl! *drooling) , and yeah u r rite..i went for a shopping and get me a shawl =p
On the other note, while surfing through youtube to find new tutorial for hijab..i came across lots of anti-islam video..oh my,that really made me sad instantly..Furthermore that person camouflage under the name of malaysian citizen by creating a fake account while admitting that he/she is a zionist and make enemy with any Muslims who try to debate his wrongdoing...*sigh..how i wish that world would become more peaceful place to live T^T
to cheer me up,im gonna draw more and moar =3

im procrastinating my unfinished drawing until last night:

OTL 
the bg should be transparent...
tool: paint tool SAI
p/s: i miss home already

No comments:

Post a Comment